What is Mifeprex?
Mifeprex (Mifepristone) is an FDA approved drug available on bestabortionpillsrx.com which aids in the termination of the unwanted pregnancy. It also comes in a generic version with the name Mifepristone. It works best when combined with the other medicine called Misoprostol (Cytotec) to end an ongoing pregnancy.
How to use the Mifeprex abortion pill?
Mifeprex comes in the form of a tablet that has to be taken orally. You are required to take 200 mg Mifeprex on the first day. Within 24-48 hours of taking the first tablet, you are required to take 4 tablets of second medicine named Misoprostol buccally (by keeping it between the cheek or under the tongue for 30 minutes and swallowing the remains with water) or vaginally (by placing it in the vagina).
It is recommended to stay in an appropriate location when you use the Misoprostol tablet as you may experience severe cramps, vaginal bleeding, diarrhea, nausea, within 2 hours to 24 hours. Vaginal spotting or bleeding usually stays for about 9-15 days so after completion of 15 days you should go for an ultrasound test to check that your pregnancy has ended successfully.
What are the common Side Effects of Mifeprex?
Mifeprex may cause some side effects. Some potential side effects of Mifeprex abortion pills are cramping, stomach pain, severe bleeding, and spotting, contractions, etc. Notify your doctor if you notice any symptoms such as itching, vaginal burning, head pain, diarrhea, pelvic pain, etc. inform your doctor if any of these symptoms stay for a longer period or if they don’t go within a few days.
Some side effects can be serious so it is better to get quick assistance if you notice any painful symptoms. Also, it is recommended to take proper precautions while taking abortion pills to stay away from unwanted side effects.
Who should not take the abortion pills?
Some women should not buy Mifeprex online before she consults the medicinal practitioner as there are some medical issues that are contraindicated with Mifeprex. So your medical practitioner can guide you properly on whether you are eligible to take the abortion pills.
However, certain health issues where women should not take Mifeprex tablet are as follows:
- If the pregnancy is 9 weeks or more
- If the pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy
- Complications with adrenal glands (glands near kidneys)
- Any allergic reaction to Mifeprex and Mifepristone medicine.
- Bleeding problems or taking blood-thinning medicines
- Issues such as inherited porphyria
- Has installed an intrauterine device (IUD must be removed before taking the Mifeprex tablet).
This information equally applies to the generic version of the Mifeprex tablet.
Where can women get Mifeprex?
Abortion pills are supplied directly to medical practitioners who meet certain conditions. It is accessible in certain healthcare clinics, hospitals, and medical offices or by trusted online pharmacies. If you are buying this medicine online so you can buy it from bestabortionpillsrx.com as we deal with FDA approved and certified medicines. You can avail great offers and discounts on our website. Also, we deal with the best abortion pills which guarantee safe and secure medical abortion.
Comments on using Mifeprex;
- Make sure that you follow all the necessary precautions before you take the abortion pills.
- Find out the exact pregnancy duration so that it will be easy for you to choose a suitable method of abortion.
- After completion of the abortion procedure take care of your health and do not use tampons or menstrual cups until your physician recommends you.
- Take good rest and do not involve in sexual activity till your abortion procedure is completed successfully.